Relax and take a deep breath. Removing yourself from your prosthesis is actually simple and doesn't require damaging your prosthesis to escape.
- Create a mixture of shampoo diluted with lots of water.
- Begin pouring small amounts inside the front, back and sides of your prosthetic liner.
- Assist the water in trickling down your limb by pulling the liner away from your skin and breaking the seal between you and the liner.
- Once your limb is "coated" with your water/shampoo mixture, you should begin feeling yourself sliding out of the liner and prosthesis.
- With enough coercing, your limb will come completely out of the liner.