Calibrate Body Discs Description
Calibrate Body Discs is designed to absorb friction and pressure within your prosthetic socket. Calibrate Body Discs are yet another tool to manage pressure and discomfort using a soft and moisturizing mineral oil gel formula.
Simply cut the body disc to shape and either place underneath your prosthetic liner or prosthetic socks along any problem areas. Many below-knee amputees will use a Calibrate Body Discs over the fibula head, tibia or the inside of the knee. Above-knee amputees will place a body disc along the cut end of the femur or right under the ischial tuberosity, better known as the sitting bone.
- Calibrate Body Discs fight friction and abrasions with medical grade mineral oil gel
- Grab a scissors and trim Body Discs to your unique needs and residual limb shapes
- Awesome product for reducing pressure over the end of your tibia or femur bone
- Mineral oil gel moisturized and conditions the skin while at the same time reducing shear stress
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
- Available in 2.5in and 4in diameter body discs
- Approximately 1/8in thickness
- Washable and reusable
- Made in the USA
- Sold 2 Body Discs per sealed polybag
Have product questions? We're here to help!Chat
Features & Details
Calibrate Body Discs Material
Medical Grade Mineral Oil Gel
Directions for Use
Wash and dry affected area. Cut your Calibrrate Body Discs to desired shape if necessary. Place a Body Disc onto the affected area with gel in contact with your skin. Apply either your prosthetic gel liner or socks to hold the Calibrate Body Disc in place. Remove the Calibrate Body Disc at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow your skin to breathe.
Amputee Essentials recommends that you hand wash the Calibrate Body Discs with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Air dry and dust mineral oil gel with talcum or cornstarch powder after drying.
Do not place Calibrate Body Discs on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and notify your physician or Prosthetist immediately.
Part Numbers (SKUs)
|Size||Calibrate Body Discs Part Numbers|
If you're not completely satisfied with your Amputee Store purchase, you can return your eligible items within 90 days of the original ship date. Items in new condition (unopened/unworn/unwashed) can be returned for a full product refund less original shipping costs. Please read our complete return policy for further instructions.