Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner Description
Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner offers low to moderately active amputees a cushion liner that conditions the skin and provides protection against friction. The Duragel Cushion Liner is a traditional prosthetic liner without a locking system. Typically this liner is used with a suspension sleeve or outside ratchet type of lock. This is the ideal liner for an individual with delicate or diabetic skin, who doesn't play sports and would consider themselves low to moderately active.
- NOTE: This liner may not ship for up to 2 weeks.
- Intended for Low to Moderate Activity use
- Available in 6mm mineral oil gel thickness
- Uniform styles (6mm uniform thickness in the front and 3mm in the back)
- Non-locking gel liner designed for use with a separate suspension system such as a prosthetic leg sleeve
- Nylon composite fabric provides mild abrasion resistance and does not require the use of a Prosthetic Lubricant
- Mineral Oil Gel formulation will not delaminate, or thin out with stress
- Mineral Oil Gel is less durable than silicone and TPE gel
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
- *Not vacuum approved as a replacement for the gel liner initially provided with your Vacuum System
- Sold each
- Made in USA
Have product questions? We're here to help!Chat
Features & Details
Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner Materials
Medical grade mineral oil gel
Directions for Use
Wash and dry your residual limb. To put the Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner on, roll this prosthetic product up from the bottom versus pulling it on. For removal, roll the prosthetic liner from the top down.
Silipos recommends that this prosthetic liner be hand washed with mild soap and water (or washed in a gentle machine cycle) after each use. Rinse thoroughly. Do Not bleach. After washing, pat excess water off with a towel and lay flat to air dry 24-36 hours. Turn it inside out to thoroughly dry. If you want to machine dry your prosthetic liner, dry on air dry/low temperature setting. Turn repeated process should be done on 20 minute intervals. It’s not advisable to wear or store your Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner when damp. It is suggested by Silipos that amputees use an alternate fresh liner while the other one is being washed and dried.
Do not place your Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and notify your physician or Prosthetist immediately. Do not wear a Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner for more than 20 hours daily.
Part Numbers (SKUs)
If you're not completely satisfied with your Amputee Store purchase, you can return your eligible items within 90 days of the original ship date. Items in new condition (unopened/unworn/unwashed) can be returned for a full product refund less original shipping costs. Please read our complete return policy for further instructions.
NOTE: We are unable to accept returns if the hygiene seal and/or plastic packaging was opened.