Our 90-Day Return Policy
The fine print...
90 Day Return Policy
- Our policy lasts 90 days. We do not charge restocking fees if your order is returned unopened, unworn, in the state you received it, and in the original packaging, within 90 days of delivery.
- If the product's hygiene seal has been damaged and the product packaging was opened a restocking fee will be deducted from your credit. Please read "Partial Refunds/Restocking Fees" below.
- Returned orders that no longer qualify for our Free Shipping promotion will have original shipping costs deducted from the return credit.
- Items sold as a box or set and not returned as a full box or set is not eligible for credit.
Several types of products are non-returnable:
- Opened Personal Care products such as, but not limited to Lotions, Balms, Antiperspirants, etc.
- Opened Prosthetic Shrinkers
- Any product regardless of unopened, more than 90 days after delivery
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Amputee Store upon delivery will be rejected.
To complete your return, we require only one of the following documents to identify your package:
- Receipt or proof of purchase
- Packing Slip
- Print out of the email received when you first placed your order
Add one of the above identifying documents to your return box and mail it to this address:
Returns Department - Box 350
1360 S Figueroa Street, Suite D
Los Angeles, CA 90015
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an order over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 14 days.
*Note: It may take a few days until your bank posts the refund to your account.
Partial Refunds/Restocking Fees
A restocking fee will be applied for items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to an AmputeeStore.com error.
Late or missing refunds
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve checked your bank or credit card statement and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at "hello at amputeestore.com".
We do not offer exchanges if you are exchanging a product for a different size. Please return the original product for a refund and then place another order for the product size you need. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original order before placing the new order.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange a defective item for the same item/size, send us an email at "hello at amputeestore.com".
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.