Silipos Gel Dots, Self-Adhesive Backing, 1/8 in (3mm) Thick, 15 Gel Dots
Silipos Gel Dots Description
Silipos Gel Dots are pressure sensitive dots made from Silipos’ patented gel and are intended to treat skin pressure or friction induced lesions such as blisters, corns, calluses and prosthetic socket friction burns. Silipos Gel Dots work best when they are in direct contact with the skin, allowing the gel dots to release mineral oil to condition the skin. Arm amputees may place a gel dot over the epicondyles of the elbow or wrist disarticulation amputees can add a gel dot to cushion the ulnar styloid (wrist bone). Above-knee prosthetic users can place a gel dot or two, on or above the cut end of the femur bone. Silipos Gel Dots are pressure sensitive and can be used anywhere you need cushion or a reduction in friction.
- Silipos gel dots slowly releases a medical grade mineral oil to condition and moisturize your skin
- Gel Dots self-adhesive backing ideal for targeted placement within your prosthetic socket
- Ideal for relieving high pressure areas within your prosthetic socket
- Works best when directly contacting your skin because the gel releases skin conditioning mineral oil
- Pressure Sensitive Gel Dots help reduce scar tissue
- Perfect for specific boney areas where friction and pressure are overwhelming
- Gel dots are 1/8” (3mm) thick and 1” (3cm) in diameter
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
- Washable and reusable
- Made in the USA
- 15 Pressure Sensitive Gel Dots per sheet per sealed polybag
Have product questions? We're here to help!Chat
Features & Details
Silipos Gel Dots Material
Silipos medical grade mineral oil gel
Directions for Use
Wash and dry affected areas. Adhere a gel dot to your socket, shrinker, dressing in a position where the gel dot will be in direct contact with the affected area.
Silipos recommends that you hand wash your Silopad Pressure Sensitive Dots. Air dry gel dots and lightly dust gel with talcum powder to decrease tackiness.
Do not place Silipos Silopad Pressure Sensitive Dots on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and notify your physician or prosthetist immediately.
Part Numbers (SKUs)
If you're not completely satisfied with your Amputee Store purchase, you can return your eligible items within 90 days of the original ship date. Items in new condition (unopened/unworn/unwashed) can be returned for a full product refund less original shipping costs. Please read our complete return policy for further instructions.